KickStart provides access to the tools to get people out of poverty quickly, cost-effectively and sustainably. By giving the people a KickStart in their lives they change the way the world fights poverty.
This is achievable through the following 5 steps:
1. IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES: What business will be profitable for these people, in this place?
2. DESIGN PRODUCTS: What new tools will make this possible?
3. ESTABLISH A SUPPLY CHAIN: How can we produce these?
4. DEVELOP THE MARKET: How do we convince someone with little money to make a big investment?
5. MEASURE AND MOVE ALONG: Is this going as we planned?
You will find KickStart changing lives in Kenya, Tanzania, Mali and Burkina Faso. KickStart designs and sells tools that create entrepreneurs and lift families out of poverty. The products they sell are: Super MoneyMaker Pressure Pump (a pump that can push water uphill as well as simply pulling it up from the source), MoneyMaker Hip Pump (used to irrigate an acre or more), Stabilized Soil Block Press (a manual press that can produce 500 rock hard building blocks a day), and Cooking Oil Press (this press extracts oil from sunflower, sesame, and other oil seeds. The filter produces clear, cold-pressed, nutritious cooking oil).
Since June of this year 667,000 people have worked their way out of poverty through KickStart and 133,000 new business' have been created. PIF Apparel is proud to support fellow entrepreneurs!
SEE WHY WE SUPPORT -3. KickStart
HOW TO PAY IT FORWARD FOR THIS CHARITY
TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
Help us share the love. Let others know how important this particular cause is!
MAKE A DONATION.
THROUGH PAY IT FORWARD.100% of your donation goes straight to -3. KickStart!